We have a process to ensure that everything is ready On The Day. This can include:
- An approved script
- Talent approved and locked in
- Time to rehearse the script before the day
- Make-up and hair.
A big part of pre-production is taking the time to do site visits and understand the local environment:
- To know where sun/light is at the time of shooting.
- To know what other sound are in the area at the time of shooting (e.g. near an airport, busy road, school, industrial area etc.).
- What parking or traffic controls are required.
And how these factors will affect:
- Lighting plans, equipment and lighting requirements
- Sound equipment and sound recording requirements.
During the pre-production phase we also agree your editing requirements.